Jan 12, 2012

Work Into Wardrobe

I  tried out some some Dickies Girl Classic Skinnies and I must say they're pretty comfortable! I always thought of Dickies as sort of a workwear label, but this stuff is really fun to work into my everyday wardrobe. 



I worked the black slimfit pants as leggings, which you can wear with just about anything. Definitely a staple in my wardrobe. Sweater: LF Stores. Gray tank: LNA
This button down oxford shirt works well with sweaters, under dresses, or unbuttoned with cutoff shorts. Sweater: Urban Outfitters. Necklace: Forever 21. Bracelets: David Yurman, UO, Forever 21. Nail Polish: Essie Mint Candy Apple
I went for a schoolgirl-chic look by pairing this polo shirt with a black faux leather a-line skirt. Cinching at the smallest part of my body, the skirt still makes wearing a masculine polo part of a feminine look. Skirt: H&M. Socks: UO. Bracelet/rings: Forever 21. Necklace: Banana Republic (old).
Photos by Shane Carmichael and Blaine Suque.

No comments:

Post a Comment