Mar 20, 2012

Vegas trip//New DJ Obsession!

This past weekend I met some of my friends, including twin sisters, from the east coast in Las Vegas! The occasion was the twins' birthday on Saturday, but I never really need an excuse to go to Vegas. We stayed in a suite at the Palazzo, which was super fun, and ate & partied like queens. Friday night we went to Marquee at the Cosmopolitan Hotel (my favorite ever!) to see Dirty South dj! After his set, a dj that I've never heard before came on to close the night out and I developed an unhealthy obsession. She goes by her stage name DJ Bambi, but the woman behind the headphones is Eva Shaw. She is a Ford Model from Canada, now living in NYC, and spins the dirtiest house beats I've ever heard. She is GORGEOUS and so nice and humble (I know because I wouldn't leave without talking to her after her set). I was raving about how amazing she was and she didn't even know!

I got to see some other great dj's like Steve Angello, who is one of my all-time favorites. It was at XS Nightclub at the Wynn and I had an amazing time, as Steve usually makes sure his shows are. I miss Vegas already, but I'm walking away with a new love, and can't stop listening to Bambi!

Here are some pictures from the weekend:
St. Patty's Day at Lavo Brunch with Becky, Alexa, and some leprechauns!
DJ Bambi killin' it at Marquee. So cute in her Yankees hat and wife beater!
Dancers holding up signs for dj ATB at Tao Restaurant and Nightclub at the Venetian. 
Remy, Becky, & I in the Venetian lobby.
STEVE ANGELLO at XS.
Better picture of Eva doing what she does best, courtesy of Ford Models Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment